24 Saint Anthony Portraits
Mar 02 - 30 2023
Saint Anthony in the color Robin Egg
Exhibition will include Twenty Four portraits of Saint Anthony by the art Sergio Mata.
In the beginning, The San Antonio River was once called Yanaguana by the honorable Payaya Native Americans. As fate would have it, the Payayas would make contact with the Spaniards. Together they would go on to create a city around Yanaguana. On June 13th, 1691, The city members came to call their home San Antonio, the Spanish name for Saint Anthony.
Creating modern portraits of Saint Anthony, I will reveal a window into heaven. These art works will watch over those who live within his city. MyView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 22, 2023 at 11:00 am - 08:00 pm (Wed)
- Mar 23, 2023 at 11:00 am - 08:00 pm (Thu)
- Mar 24, 2023 at 11:00 am - 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Mar 25, 2023 at 11:00 am - 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Mar 26, 2023 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sun)
- Mar 27, 2023 at 11:00 am - 06:00 pm (Mon)
- Mar 28, 2023 at 11:00 am - 06:00 pm (Tue)
- Mar 29, 2023 at 11:00 am - 08:00 pm (Wed)
- Mar 30, 2023 at 11:00 am - 05:00 pm (Thu)
* Event durations (if noted) are approximate. Please check with the presenting organization or venue to confirm start times and duration.
7959 Broadway, Suite 404, San Antonio, TX 78209