Please Note: This event has expired.
San Antonio Conservation Society’s 2019 Publication Awards
Mar 29 2019
For nearly 70 years, the Society has encouraged the publication of works that document Texas history and culture in a way that both educates and inspires. This year, books exploring art, architecture and craftsmanship will share the stage with stories of small-town aspirations and innovations that have transformed our city, state and way of life. From prehistoric murals to midcentury mosaics, vanishing crafts, architectural gems, and the human struggle to shape the environment, the San AntonioView more
- $55 per person
- Seating is limited
- Reservations and payment must be received by March 21, 2019
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
- 10:30 a.m. - Opening Reception with Authors and Book Signing
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch Begins
- Noon-12:30 p.m. - Award Ceremony
- 12:30-1 p.m. - Book Signing
* Event durations (if noted) are approximate. Please check with the presenting organization or venue to confirm start times and duration.
Sheraton Gunter Hotel
205 E. Houston St., San Antonio, TX 78205