1300 North Main Ave., San Antonio, TX 78212
Crockett Park, which has been a public space since 1875, has long been known as “the Twin Parks” because Main Street divides it into two tracts. The park’s gazebo is located on the west side of the park and the playground is on the east side. The gazebo is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Renovations in the late 1990s included new sidewalks, lighting and drinking fountains.