Four murals depicting different eras of San Antonio’s history painted by Mary Aubrey Keating, a native of San Antonio. The murals were originally installed in the Main Library (now the Briscoe Art Museum). In July 2000, restoration of the paintings was made possible by the artist’s children Aubrey Keating Carter and Peter McCall Keating. The conservation was done by Dennis Baltsukonis and the frames were made by artist Peter Zubiate.
Medium type: Paint
Date created: 1940
203 S. St. Mary's St, San Antonio, TX, 78205