Founded in 1720, the mission was named for Saint Joseph and the Marqués de San Miguel de Aguayo, the governor of the Province of Coahuila and Texas at the time. It was built on the banks of the San Antonio river several miles to the south of the earlier mission of San Antonio de Valero (the Alamo). Mission San Jose continues to be an active parish. Visitors are welcome to attend mass on Sundays.
6701 San Jose Drive, San Antonio, TX 78214
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Aug 15 - Dec 30, 2019
May 17, 2018